Ful Scale Robocop ED209

Tommohawk

hi all, am in the process of casting my full scale ED209 droid from robocop.

standing 7foot plus
wide 6foot plus with gun pods
long 6foot plus

casting GRP,

Master modeling plaster based with polystrene core,

I will have pictures of the modeling so far, to give you all an idea of how big this beast is, once all the mouldings are finished i will post part by part construction, and then all the detailing.

i amy just build two versions, Battle damaged and clean

I will have pictures of the modeling so far, to give you all an idea of how big this beast is, once all the mouldings are finished i will post part by part construction, and then all the detailing.

i MAY just build two versions, Battle damaged and clean

i MAY just build two versions, Battle damaged and clean

Attachments

• ed209mainbody.gif
    ed209mainbody.gif
    99.7 KB · Views: 953
  • Ed209legsection.jpg
    Ed209legsection.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 811
Well when you get it done post plenty o pics! And...don't pick up a gun in front of him. Apparently they get a little testy about that.

JUST TO KEEP YOU GUYS UP TO SPEED, and as soon as i completed the moulding for ED209, I will be finishing off my WALL-E bot, made of 6mm plastic sheeting at the same time of detailing ED. and planning my next project, Bumble bee full scale estimated at around 15foot tall.

nice pic, but that's the stop motion puppet not the full scale studio prop, scales are different, but hey good to see, a bit more detail

I started an ED209 years ago. Only got as far as a wood/PVC/Metal framework. And a good chunk of a arm and not to much else. Gave up do to lack of time and money back then. To bad I sold the arm on ebay, what was done came out very nice.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back