Ful Scale Robocop ED209

I actually started researching this but in the end I realized he'd take up most of my room. I'd love to see this though.

hi all, am in the process of casting my full scale ED209 droid from robocop.

standing 7foot plus
wide 6foot plus with gun pods
long 6foot plus

casting GRP,

Master modeling plaster based with polystrene core,

Don't forget to have it say:

" I work for Dick! Dick Jones!"

This could be one of the best 1:1 projects ever. You really need to add voice to it when ready. Will follow this thread :)

Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod wow holy cow how did I miss this? My favouritest thing EVAR! This will be SO SO SO TEH AWESOMEZ and U SHULD CASTED IT FOR THE PEEPS YAYZOR!!!1!!!one!!! C'MON GUYS GET BEHIND THIS PROJECT, CAN I GET A WOOT??!?

^ this may not be sincere. Join date July 2011 and a grand total of six posts since. Something tells me not to hold my breath...

What was that super duper action suit thing again??? :darnkids

Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod wow holy cow how did I miss this? My favouritest thing EVAR! This will be SO SO SO TEH AWESOMEZ and U SHULD CASTED IT FOR THE PEEPS YAYZOR!!!1!!!one!!! C'MON GUYS GET BEHIND THIS PROJECT, CAN I GET A WOOT??!?

^ this may not be sincere. Join date July 2011 and a grand total of six posts since. Something tells me not to hold my breath...

This is a great project! I share your passion for machine that will blast away the morons in my company ("if they don't comply..wink) Have you tried using a skeleton similar to the ones used in "Walking with Dinosaurs"? This will help you with mobility. I am following that same concept for my ED209.
Realistic dinosaur scares Kids! - YouTube

Poster hasn't been on since 12/10/11....guess this never came to fruition...

...and here I got excited to see it pop back up in the thread list.... :(

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back