Fujimi Blade Runner Blaster?

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So we know that Fujimi is doing the Blade Runner Spinner. They just announced two new kits from the movie, Deckards car and a police version. But, check out this link. There is a pic of Deckards blaster. Can anyone read the Japanese text? Could it be that Fujimi is going to release a 1/1 Deckard Blaster?

1/24 Deckard Sedan | HobbyLink Japan

"Initial Production Limited Bonus Item
The initial production run of this kit will include a non-scale replica of Deckard's blaster, as seen in the movie (later production runs of the Deckard Sedan kit will not include this bonus). "

It's there on the HLJ page.

Also, EPIC. I am gonna pick up a Cooper Spinner and didn't bother with the Fujimi one, but hoo, I never thought they'd do Deckard's car. Am so on board for that. Woo! :)

Well crap! I see that now. Sorry, I was blinded by pretty pictures! I guess this can be moved over to the General Modeling section then. Here's hoping that they do do (snicker) a full size blaster. I mean, they have the files for one now.

It will be about 6-8 inches.
TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

I'm sorry, what's that in inches.

You also had to give me the new Black Pearl in inches as well.

Could never figure out scale in relation to the actual size of the model.

Oh, lol, yeah. I used to be similarly afflicted, actually. Just try thinking 'well, how big is a car. Say 12 feet. Divide by 24...that's 6 inches'...do that for EVERYTHING for, like, a month and whammo, it's second nature.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back