Fugitive predator Mask

Should I make the whole suit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Rashaadator

Was excited to get this done for the premiere of the movie. Its latex and flex foam combo.

Screenshot_20181007-120827_Instagram.jpg

That's insane! I'm still sitting here taking weeks to finish up a single head lmao!

But yeah, absolutely great work! While I despise the fugitives armor you should really think about doing a custom suit! (Unless you're just into movie accurate suits, which I completely get lol)

That's insane! I'm still sitting here taking weeks to finish up a single head lmao!

But yeah, absolutely great work! While I despise the fugitives armor you should really think about doing a custom suit! (Unless you're just into movie accurate suits, which I completely get lol)

No I am completely with doing a custom suit, I've done 2 in the past, many moons ago. And looking to be a predator for Halloween

WOW. gotta love the fruits of patience and dedication. when the pics came up I think I dropped a golden egg. I wonder how much I can get for it...... no seriously though wow. I gotta show my son. he loves fugitive.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back