FS: Star Wars Scout Trooper Armor

Sold for 0.00 USD
Prop Store

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a set of Scout Trooper armor. I do not know a lot about Star Wars armor, this was given to me by a friend so I'll try and describe it best I can, sold as is so please see pictures. This is a full set minus the helmet. The armor does show some signs of yellowing as you can see in the images, not all the parts, but some. It includes a black flight suit for under the armor. The flight suit is very large, I am not sure the exact size but it's most likely a XXL.

The armor is made for someone around the 5"9 - 6"2 area I believe. The mannequin it is on is around 6 foot tall. The sale includes the boots with coverings and attached pistol holster. Leather gloves, and all armor pieces, basically everything you see pictured. Some scuffs are present, and the chest and back pieces have some tape to help hold it together. The flight suit has Velcro on it to hold the armor pieces in place. The belt is large and needs to be re-sized on the back where the clips connect it together.

Great for trooping or just for display, asking $450 plus shipping in the US or overseas. Any questions please shoot me a message.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7330.jpg IMG_7331.jpg IMG_7332.jpg IMG_7333.jpg IMG_7334.jpg IMG_7335.jpg IMG_7336.jpg IMG_7337.jpg IMG_7338.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don’t j no is the exact size but they fit the mannequins feet perfect and those see around a 10-10.5. The shoes are actually boots that have the white coverings attached over them.

Prop Store