FS: Sandtrooper Costume w/ Helmet

Sold for 425.00 USD
Prop Store

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a Sandtrooper costume. I don't know too much about SW costumes, I was given this by a friend, so I will try and describe it the best I can. It was used for display only, not trooped in. The costume is complete, it comes with a (size L) full length black under-suit, the suit has a small hole in the knee, around 2" around but not noticeable when the armor is on. The helmet is a Hasbro Black Series, it is not weathered so would need to be to match costume.

The costume itself is in good condition, I dont know the size but it is on a 6 foot mannequin, so I would guess it would fit someone around the 5'8 to 6'2 area. Comes with neck seal, orange shoulder pauldron and two ammo cases, one on the belt and one made for the shoulder. It does not comes with gloves but comes with boots/shoes, unknown size, I would guess they are a 10 men's. Thew crotch part of the armor has broken (see pictures), it is still attached and can be covered by the best, but should be noted. Also the belt needs some work I think, the piece shown is cracked, held together via tape.

Thats it, sold as is, asking $425 OBO shipped in the US, PM for overseas shipping. Any questions let me know. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7408.jpeg IMG_7409.jpeg IMG_7410.jpeg IMG_7411.jpeg IMG_7412.jpeg IMG_7413.jpeg IMG_7414.jpeg IMG_7415.jpeg IMG_7416.jpeg IMG_7417.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store