FS: Sandtrooper correct/accurate MP40 pouches

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by marcvs66, Feb 4, 2006.

1. marcvs66

marcvs66 New Member

http://[attachmentid=6397]

I have two sets of these - they are repro MP 38/40 pouches - black, made from heavy canvas w/ leather straps. These are most likely the correct pouches that were used for the Sandtrooper shoulder pouches ['Move Along' - and - 'Look Sir, Droids' tropopers]. Check out Braks Buddy's excellent research on the correct type of pouch that was used for the Santroopers [scroll down and see INDICATORS 1-3]:

www.thedentedhel...ther-canvas.htm

[Braks - if it's not OK w/ you to link to your site - LMK and I'll delete the link from this thread.]

Asking what I paid for them: $50 plus postage per set [that's one pouch with the little tool pouch and one w/out per set] - I have 2 sets of these left. These pouches are pretty close and very nicely made - not as good as a real-deal, old/vintage MP40 canvas pouch [which go for multiple hundreds of $ usually], but certainly better and more accurate than some of the other options out there. PM me or email me if you are interested

marcvs66'at'mac'dot'com

2. marcvs66

marcvs66 New Member

Sorry, mods - meant to stick this into the Junkyard - no idea, how it ended up in the Prop Forum section? Could you please move it over to the JY?. Apologies for making a mess...