Sold for 650.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello.
Thanks for checking this out.

70A9E99E-59E0-47F3-ACB8-48046B82C07A.jpeg

I have for sale this (USED, please see list below) TRANSCRIPTOR HYDRAULIC REFERENCE TURNTABLE for Parts or Restoration or for Parts for use as various greeblies and prop pieces across the film saga of Star Wars!

BDA745DB-F864-4F7F-B67A-69BD983341F6.jpeg

736BD118-9609-4803-97B4-A7CE73804978.jpeg
CD7AE3BE-78F3-43ED-98EC-44051DD64652.jpeg

Here is your chance to get one of these AND for a dirt-cheap price! It comes with everything seen in the photos, but ONLY WHAT IS SEEN IN THE PHOTOS.
What is will require to make into a working turntable again:

Tonearm Motor
Tonearm Head/Needle
Drive Belts
Hydraulic Dampener Fluid for Tonearm

The metal parts will require a lot of delicate polishing! ease see condition in the photos.

76456C59-1ED8-40BA-8A9B-328AD8C918EB.jpeg

A8AE7840-AA33-445F-8DD5-0FD53EE38B45.jpeg

12B22979-CF25-432D-BF18-6DD656205944.jpeg

Shipping within the US is included. International Shipping is not being offered due to the excessive weight of this turntable.

54F4AE65-8975-438A-BC0E-B08F4201D3C7.jpeg

6CADBEF6-AD77-4DFF-9392-1084CCBF6EB2.jpeg

I accept Paypal only, and as usual, I cannot hold onto this for anyone so first to hit the YELLOW BUY NOW BUTTON at the top of this listing is the new winner!

CF9F245C-4287-4BCD-8EB0-5F3E51D6C61F.jpeg

Please do ask any questions you may have as there are NO RETURNS! This turntable is not in retail condition! Those of you familiar with these turntables know I am selling this for far less than retail, even with the parts listed missing. Don’t miss the low cost opportunity!

Thank you and May The Force Be With You!!!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Shame to see you having to part with Andy, but understand why. This is a great price for anyone looking for one of these. Should be noted one of these pops up in A Clockwork Orange so a prop in its own right without having to tear it apart

ataru72ita

Hey Andy,
aside the fact of being a great surce of Star Wars Greeblies and parts. Everyone should know that this particular Turntable is one of the most well sounding turntables ever made and a Prop Replica as well from the Staney Kubrick's Masterpiece movie A Clockwork Orange!!

Hope this helps with the sale!

Regards,

Alberto

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks, newmagrathea, Cameron, Marv, and ataru72ita for the kind words and positive comments, reviews, and references (see what I did there?)!

Price drop to $700 including shipping within the USA! The tonearm by itself is valued higher than that!

Unfortunately (or fortunately in most ways), I am needing to move out (sooner rather than later) so this has got to go!

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Come on now, somebody make me an offer I can’t refuse. The worst I can say is “no”, but I am vulnerable to low prices right now.

...and if you are afraid you are going to insult me, well you just remember what old Jack Burton says at a time like this...

No no. Go ahead. Insult me.

838B4E16-000F-4802-8F94-9AD0C91786F2.jpeg

Last edited:

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You’re killing me, Smalls! You’re killing me.

You’ve twisted my arm...

$650 SHIPPED IN THE USA!

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Maybe if you list some of the greeblies that can be harvested from the turntable. I know you can get greeblies for the detention block camera even thought you need two turntables to get the parts you need.

Last edited:

intwenothor

It's been five years since I finished restoring mine, which was in considerably worse condition than this one, and it's been a pleasure from start to finish. I use it most days and despite it being well over 40 years old it still makes a great sound. Obviously, it looks gorgeous.

Prop Store