Buy now for 221.81 USD
Prop Store

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello!
Thank you for checking this out.

16AA9D94-1A6F-4A54-998C-B78F6A2CB823.jpeg

Last November, I was able to make contact with and secure a bulk purchase of these rare headsets from a seller whom had a surplus of units. Of course, knowing that these are hard to find these days since this headset has been out of production for several decades, I took his entire remaining stock (11 units)!

In case you were wondering, these headsets were a staple of late 1970s - 1980s science fiction film used prop/wardrobe pieces including OT Star Wars, the Alien franchise, Moonraker, the Right Stuff, and this model was even used by the real life NASA.

79ADE0F7-DC61-46E7-853C-3C5236C97340.jpeg

A347F781-A979-4FE1-B32C-E5E4A6C86D70.jpeg

1EC35587-1314-472A-90B6-3EA7C5DF296A.jpeg

F6C3F25E-C736-4C87-B518-3274926EBF49.jpeg

0A88F740-4CEB-4092-B984-AE4F5995DFFA.jpeg

Here is your chance to pick up one of these iconic headsets to add to your collection and at a very low price (probably the lowest price you are likely to have found and/or will find in the future). A bit of forethought and planning was put into this bulk purchase to ensure that the lowest price possible was achieved and also to be able to fulfill (also at the lowest shipping costs) for those collectors on both sides of the Atlantic. As such, I have teamed up with my great friend OdiWan72 to distribute a portion to these for collectors in Europe and elsewhere East of the Atlantic, and I will be distributing to those in North and South America.

For my part, I have 5 available units (I am keeping one set for myself). Markus (OdiWan72) also has 5 (or 4 possibly, if he keeps a set) for those in Europe and Asia. This listing is directly in regard to the 5 units I have. To purchase a set from Markus, please send him a PM here. Doing things this way should allow everyone to spend less on shipping and also for us to keep the price lower as we won’t be hit with any currency conversion charges by Paypal and thus we don’t need to raise the price to accommodate those stupid fees.

All sets of RACALs are used but complete and in very good surplus condition.

The price for one set from Markus is €200 plus shipping from DE to your country.

The price for one set from me is $221.81 plus $18 USPS Priority Mail shipping from Ohio in the USA to the lower 48 states, $20 to Puerto Rico, $75 to either Central or South America and $52 to Canada (the Shipping Fee will be added on the following screen once you select the yellow “Buy Now” button at the top of this listing).

28880131-7E72-48C2-A9A9-61C565BFEF8A.jpeg

These are all used surplus condition and as such, if you purchase one, I will simply select the next one in line in the small stack I have. These are all the same.

Thank you and please let Markus (OdiWan72) or me know if you have any questions.

May the Force be with you!

Last edited:

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One down. Thanks for doing this!
You’re so welcome, and glad you were not only able to get one, but the FIRST!!!

The US/Europe thing is awesome and the haul is awesome too, congrats Andy, great work (y)
Thank you, Mat. I wish I could take the credit for the trans continental planning, but it was Markus’ idea.
And a great one at that!

Those are dope, I wish I had money. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks, Dustin. These are going quicker than I expected even... anyone looking to grab one ought to jump on ASAP in order to not risk missing out!

TK1625

Hello!
Thank you for checking this out.

View attachment 1248772

Last November, I was able to make contact with and secure a bulk purchase of these rare headsets from a seller whom had a surplus of units. Of course, knowing that these are hard to find these days since this headset has been out of production for several decades, I took his entire remaining stock (11 units)!

In case you were wondering, these headsets were a staple of late 1970s - 1980s science fiction film used prop/wardrobe pieces including OT Star Wars, the Alien franchise, Moonraker, the Right Stuff, and this model was even used by the real life NASA.

View attachment 1248670
View attachment 1248671
View attachment 1248672
View attachment 1248773
View attachment 1248774

Here is your chance to pick up one of these iconic headsets to add to your collection and at a very low price (probably the lowest price you are likely to have found and/or will find in the future). A bit of forethought and planning was put into this bulk purchase to ensure that the lowest price possible was achieved and also to be able to fulfill (also at the lowest shipping costs) for those collectors on both sides of the Atlantic. As such, I have teamed up with my great friend OdiWan72 to distribute a portion to these for collectors in Europe and elsewhere East of the Atlantic, and I will be distributing to those in North and South America.

For my part, I have 5 available units (I am keeping one set for myself). Markus (OdiWan72) also has 5 (or 4 possibly, if he keeps a set) for those in Europe and Asia. This listing is directly in regard to the 5 units I have. To purchase a set from Markus, please send him a PM here. Doing things this way should allow everyone to spend less on shipping and also for us to keep the price lower as we won’t be hit with any currency conversion charges by Paypal and thus we don’t need to raise the price to accommodate those stupid fees.

All sets of RACALs are used but complete and in very good surplus condition.

The price for one set from Markus is €200 plus shipping from DE to your country.

The price for one set from me is $221.81 plus $18 USPS Priority Mail shipping from Ohio in the USA to the lower 48 states, $20 to Puerto Rico, $75 to either Central or South America and $52 to Canada (the Shipping Fee will be added on the following screen once you select the yellow “Buy Now” button at the top of this listing).

View attachment 1248675

These are all used surplus condition and as such, if you purchase one, I will simply select the next one in line in the small stack I have. These are all the same.

Thank you and please let Markus (OdiWan72) or me know if you have any questions.

May the Force be with you!
Pm sent

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Final 2 US headsets currently on momentary hold...
Thank you for your patience...

Reactions: Ron

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Congrats Andy!

I sold one of my "EU-headsets" so far, still have a few available if anybody is interested :)

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for your patience everyone. Two units are back available for purchase.

Prop Store