Star Wars FS (offers welcome): Denix-based ESB DL-44 Han/Luke blaster

Buy now for 450.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Treadwell

Master Member
I don't even know if current knowledge still assigns unique details between Han and Luke blasters, given the shared use of props. Call it what you will.

I made this around 18 years ago.
The Denix has been hand-altered in several places to sharpen corners and otherwise make it a little closer to a Mauser. Denix logo removed of course.
Real walnut Mauser grips (the grip frame was filed down for a good fit).
The flash hider and scope mount, I *think*, were bobadebt offerings at the time. I think he sourced them from Yodashouse? I really can't remember.
The scope is one of those cold-cast bronze ones that were also offered here way back then, with glass lenses and brass fittings. Accurate brass bolts hold it on (also bobadebt, I think.)
Real Revell piston halves.
The other details on the left reflect the best-guess part IDs of the time. I know have a resin motor/coil part around somewhere, but it will be a while before I find it again. I could send it to the buyer at a later date if they could use it.

OH! I do have a loose Revell part #84 handy, I'll throw that in.

$450 shipped, US only.
Or make an offer!

More pics:

Attachments

• 20201123_160827.jpg
    20201123_160827.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24,390

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store