Star Wars FS: Luke Skywalker ESB Blaster DL-44

Prop Store

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1972.JPG IMG_1971.JPG IMG_1970.JPG IMG_1975.JPG IMG_1976.JPG

This blaster features a resin/brass scope that includes CNC machined, brass lens rings with acrylic lenses and a machined, brass light port. The grips include machined hardware (in brass and steel) that are identical the hardware used on a MGC replica. The Denix replica was machined to look just like a MGC replica, right down to the magazine plate release pin. The aluminum flash hider has been weathered using aluminum black, so the finished look is some thing very similar to laser or heat ionization.

The price is $535 plus shipping

If you're interested, just send me a pm with your zip code or country for payment information.
I only have the one blaster available, so once it's gone, that's it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If I didn't already have a version of it I would be all over this! Good luck with the sale. It's a gorgeous piece. Free bump.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store