Prop Store
  1. Welcome to the Junkyard!

This forum is intended for the sale of single items only. These items must be “ready to ship.” While any member can respond to a listing, only Premium Members can create listings.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Late Era COLD Armitage Shanks Starlite HANDWHEEL

Discussion in 'Junkyard' started by mugatu, Dec 5, 2018.

1. mugatu

mugatu Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello.

I am selling this late era COLD Indice Armitage Shanks Handwheel. The handwheel is still covered in crud and is in AS FOUND condition. This is how I tend to keep all of my found pieces until I use or lart ways with them to allow you, the end owner the opportunity to restore, treat, cleanse, or keep as seen as you see fit.

This wheel ought to clean up into a nice well-used condition.

This is not screen accurate but is as close as it gets. Yes, this one is ten bucks more than the other one and you know why.

Price includes shipping via USPS to the lower 48 USA. I do offer international shipping but as you may suspect, the shipping charge will be additional.

As is typical, I accept paypal and can not hold any item. The first to pay for the item is its new owner.

Thank you and happy hunting.

Andy/mugatu

DAA2FAC0-53E5-4B58-BD64-B22DDE6B40C6.jpeg 9C44FAB3-8AB6-4251-BE30-0AB674A62442.jpeg FEE24288-3F8C-43C3-BC0A-BFFFBBC686D1.jpeg E5F1D9D5-D467-41C8-9343-FF33F21C175B.jpeg

2. Djblingbling1

Djblingbling1 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah one posted when im not at that top roman time of the month! Ill take it if still available!

3. mugatu

mugatu Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You will just need to select the buy it button and that will secure thos for you.

Thank you.

4. jons3657

jons3657 Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I’m not up on these... is it ten bucks more because it’s got the cold ring?