FS/FT: Dark Trooper Armor

Sold for 450.00 USD
Prop Store

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a set of Dark Trooper Armor. So first off I don't really know a lot about trooper armor, this was given to me by a friend. It look as tho it was used to troop in, you can see in the pics that some of the arm pieces and leg pieces were taped back together because the Velcro that was used came off. There are some scratches but nothing major, so I am selling this AS IS.

That armor is complete, all pieces except the under suit and helmet. Included but not pictured are the boots, leather, unknown size. Suit comes with holster for an E-11. Please review all images before purchasing, I think this would be a great set of armor for trooping, or fixing the small problems and would look great on display.

As for trades looking for things from Mandalorian, Boba Fett related, helmets (finished or unfinished).

Item does not included shipping, once payment is received I will calculate shipping to you

Thanks for looking, any questions please PM me.

. IMG_7290.jpg IMG_7291.jpg IMG_7289.jpg IMG_7293-1.jpg IMG_7293.jpg IMG_7294.jpg

IMG_7295.jpg IMG_7296.jpg IMG_7297.jpg IMG_7298.jpg IMG_7299.jpg IMG_7300.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store