FS: Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain DAGGER #3: $90+s/h

Prop Store

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have another one ready to ship.

Digitally sculpted from what little reference exists, this is the ancient ceremonial dagger that leads Tomas to find the fountain of youth. It is a SOLID resin print that has been painted and weathered to match the one he carries in the movie. It is approximately 12" long and has a good weight to it. Even has the holes straight through so you can hold it up to the heavens and find Xibalba for yourself. Included is an acrylic stand with the movie logo engraved into it. (Does not come with rubber feet and base ships unassembled for safety.)

$90+s/h

f1-jpg.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is the original in the movie supposed to be metal or stone ?

In this black version, I would think it reminds me of a stone dagger.
In which case, I might make one of thin set mortar with black dye added.
And yes, I waited until it was sold to ask the question. :)
And asked publicly so someone might know and answer.

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm assuming it's obsidian. I wanted to go for an aged look - black with a slight sheen and the crevices filled with dirt.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm assuming it's obsidian. I wanted to go for an aged look - black with a slight sheen and the crevices filled with dirt.

I like the look of yours, it's aged enough. I might have to get some screen shots, though. Obsidian should be more smooth and glassy. Unless, the normally glassy surface was intentionally pitted to make it more rough.

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah. I looked d again and it's some kind of stone. It even looks gold in some scenes. Wish there was more info on it.

Prop Store