Star Wars FS: 2X REAL PARTS Hostess/Scott Brand Hand Soap Dispensers for Hoth Life Scanner Prop

Sold for 400.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi. Thanks for checking this out.

I have for sale a set of Hostess/Scott brand Hand Soap Dispensers which together make the base form of the Hoth Life Scanner from Empire Strikes Back.

2DE5D965-8984-4CD7-A295-2D452F48CF12.jpeg

These are both NOS (New Old Stock) and still factory sealed in their boxes! As such there really isn’t much else to show in pictures...

EAB03B53-EC25-40C2-A81E-1247997E8717.jpeg

Price is $400.00 USD shipped in the USA. The $400.00 includes both dispensers so you can build a complete Hoth Life Scanner base.

I will ship internationally but there will be additional shipping fees to do so.

Thank you and may the Force be with you!

*CWS brand soap dispenser shown in photo only for reference purposes and is not included in this listing.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just out of interest, are those some parts for an Aliens Smartgun in the background?

Yes, but only the dirtbike stays/foot peg brackets. The gun parts are of a Browning ANM2 of OB1 Booster fame.

I have long game plans for the smartgun. I have the hand control, Beyerdynamic HM560 and all other found parts for the headset, Gioccatoli blaster for the power cell, the accurate power cable plugs, and the spot light and Technisub scuba light for the over-the shoulder spotlight.

I still need the big pieces though: semi-auto MG42 and steadicam vest & arm. VERY long game plans.

Prop Store