from Welder-one to Elder-one

Cavaler Urban

so, I'm not gonna say this I found buried in the garden like I found Jeff the Strigoi's stuff!;)
this I found it under my bed but I'm in debt to my neck and I can't keep them!
with dedication from WELDER-ONE to ELDER-ONE which will be rein of the ball at Comicon so beware how you'll represent your pred character there because Dave the Elder will be the most beautifull :lol:) predator!
hello Dave old man ,this are not all pieces ,more will come and I hope this is a nice surprise man!it was a "nice" surprise to my fingers!

so let me know what you think brothers and sisters!
DSC09951.jpg

DSC09955.jpg

DSC09956.jpg

DSC09957.jpg

DSC09958.jpg

DSC09959.jpg

DSC09960.jpg

DSC09961.jpg

DSC09962.jpg

DSC09965.jpg

DSC09966.jpg

DSC09967.jpg

DSC09968.jpg

DSC09969.jpg

DSC09970.jpg

DSC09971.jpg

DSC09972.jpg

DSC09973.jpg

Nice dude - these are going to really cap off my suit..... I'll send you another PM tonight, I have an idea for something special as an Elder-One custom collectible item.....

That peak any interests?? You'll just have to wait... Uncle Dave has an idea for all the good little boys and girls of The Hunters Lair.

E-O

thank you Nicole and all you guys for comments!
this are the newest buttons made today ,still hot and I think with this I have solved the mysterious case of Jimmy Hoffa!ha ha ha!
DSC09987.jpg

good morning Dave ,as you can see those are your initials ; E O !

Is it possible to make 2 loops on the back, instead of only 1? To make it more "stable" when you attache it to something.
Like, horistontal or vertical to each other, by the corners (that does not even exist in a circle >_

You are a fiend with the copper...those look amazing. Also I will (hopefully) get some pics of the ones you made me on the dreads...my comp has been giving me problems (on the work computer now) so I should get them this evening.

You are a fiend with the copper...those look amazing. Also I will (hopefully) get some pics of the ones you made me on the dreads...my comp has been giving me problems (on the work computer now) so I should get them this evening.
thanks Jeff and yes I'm the copper's devil!mwhahahaha! I'm looking forward to see how your dreads looks with the rings! thanks again!

and a litlle update;
DSC09989.jpg

seems like his predator hunted some nazi , huh?!
and Dave have a surprise but is up to him if will show you now what about is!

Sorin, those skulls on the dreadrings... especially the one to the left... me want!
Bet your fingers are still aching after making these. :) They are awesome!

Kotten

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back