From the movie PREDATORS... some questions.

ONEYE

Sr Member
PredatorsUnknown.jpg

Forget about trying to search on terms like Predators, Alien, Creature, etc... :unsure

This "creature" shows up early in the movie. It doesn't have a lot of screen time. I've searched for a name, some kind of identification and come up with nothing. What do you call it? Nothing in the movie credits, not even the name of the person who wears the suit. Any ideas?

I'm not really interested in it for a costume, however, produce a 1:1 bust, a 1:3 or 1:4 scale statue, and I'd be all over it to have in my collection.

Does anyone know of any plans to make any replica of it? Such a cool design, I would hate for it to be lost.

Does someone on the board have the costume?

Mmm, it has been a while since I saw this movie, but I really can't remember this creature...

I think it was a 'homage' to the original design from the first one. They decided it was stupid and changed it to the one we know.
Then changed its mask at the last second.

I think they talked about it in the "making of", which is on the BD but I´m not 100% sure.
My films are packed away atm because of a basement overhaul, so I can´t check it for you :unsure

The guy in the suite could be Brian Steele, he played at least one of the predators..why not this beast as well?

Markus

I always thought it was supposed to be an homage to the original predator design, the cockroach thing.

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back