from scratch armature questions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nickolos

hello everybody im new too these forums and im blown away by the sculpts and paint ups and its inspired me to sculpt and cast my own P1 bio helm ive been sculpting for bout a year or so but my question is does anybody have any tips or templates or anything on making a like cardboard armature from scratch seeing as how i dont have a mask or even a half mask for that matter and i dont have any spare cash to make one i was wondering if there was any tips n tricks for making a really nice armature to sculpt on and im wanting to use nsp med but due too costs might just have to try and do it in wed thanks for looking and any tips on any stage would be so great

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sydh

Try using the search function, im sure you will find plenty of information through it :D