From reality to comic "Real" Batman suit

reididtenroc

Hello i have maked a batman suit just with reals pieces from, motorbikes suits or army pieces or electronics, or some other realy resistants pieces from everywhere, like to build a "real" suit, in case of real combat :facepalm

Yes if you read this you think "this man is mad" !

But i have decided to build the better and the stronger Batman suit as possible with common materials (i'm not Bruce Wayne and i have not a lot of money:cry

The Helmet is from japan, it's a fiberglass helmet with some customized pieces (steel jaw, bluetooth system, and some other stuffs)

The gauntlets are made with real steel 440 blades.

Gloves are motobike model with kevlar lining.

On the right forearm you can see an Android system watch for the communications (with the bluetooh on the helmet)

All parts are from motorbike pieces from ebay or aliexpress,

The linings are maked on kevlar (from bladerunner.tv).

Boots are from Puma. Etc etc ....

Enjoy and said me what do you think :)

Last edited:
I really like that. All round to your place when the zombie apocalypse starts :D

What are the other stuffs in the helmet?

I really like that. All round to your place when the zombie apocalypse starts :D

What are the other stuffs in the helmet?

The originals lenses are changed for metal plates with holes ! And i think to add (need somme tests before) night vision system on one eye.

Last edited:
Re: From reality to comic "Real" Batman suit

Not bad. I like your approach but sadly not a fan of the cowl/eyes.

I understand but my works is not easy because i want to keep the Batman spirit and look but, i want a very confortable and usable (as possible :ninja) costume for a descent price.

On a ideal world the eyes could be two polycarbonates lenses with liquid cristal system included (for informations, and nigth vision), but as i said, i'm not Bruce Wayne .

If you have some better idea i will be ready to use it !

- - - Updated - - -

Damn. I like it! looks menacing

It's look like Samouraï mask on my mind !

I think it's a mix between Darth Vader and Batman :D

Very cool! Your concept of real world store bought items for a batsuit has been on my mind for some time as well. Haven't got round to it yet, though. Your thread is certainly an inspiration.

Yes i have seen your works ! I'm one of your followers on Facebook :) I was inspired by you for the eyes on my own helmet ! After i have tried to think to protect all the parts of my body (included my "bollocks" :D) it was my first goal and the second is to respect the Batman spirit for the design !

My next update for this suit is to include a screen (like google glass) on the helmet, with the capability to connect to a device (raspberry pi or android device, i need some tests to see what is the best and practical) !

My goal is to make a similar system as this one : https://learn.adafruit.com/diy-wearable-pi-near-eye-kopin-video-glasses/3d-printing

I have found video glasses on everbuying for 70 bucks, a tiny keyboard with pad on ebay for 20 bucks and after i need to test with some differents systems to see the better in this kind of configuration.

The goal is to obtain some informations with head up display, like gps, differents informations from internet and, with additionals infrared leds, a night vision.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back