Interest Frog Lady's Egg for your Sideshow Collectibles "The Child" figure

With the latest episode of The Mandalorian, we see The Child gets pretty hilariously hungry on Mando's newest mission! In light of this, I am starting an interest thread for Resin cast Frog Lady eggs for your Sideshow Collectibles "The Child" lifesize figures. Shown below you can see he has a magnet on his right hand for the Razorcrest shifter knob. I will be casting the eggs in resin and affixing an inset magnet so your figure can optionally hold the last of the Frog Lady's offspring in his hand. Price will be decided once I can price out materials based on interest, though I imagine it to be somewhere between $25-$40.

With the latest episode of The Mandalorian, we see The Child gets pretty hilariously hungry on Mando's newest mission! In light of this, I am starting an interest thread for Resin cast Frog Lady eggs for your Sideshow Collectibles "The Child" lifesize figures. Shown below you can see he has a magnet on his right hand for the Razorcrest shifter knob. I will be casting the eggs in resin and affixing an inset magnet so your figure can optionally hold the last of the Frog Lady's offspring in his hand. Price will be decided once I can price out materials based on interest, though I imagine it to be somewhere between $25-$40.
I'm in!

Well the place I called never got back with me, I'll follow up again soon and gauge price. I've had a lot going on lately. But I'll definitely do some checking!

I’m interested!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back