Prop Store

Frist look at Ghostbusters reboot proton pack

Discussion in 'Production Made Costumes and Props' started by ironkamakaze, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ironkamakaze

ironkamakaze Member

2. StudioCreations

StudioCreations Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It's interesting, that's for sure. Homebuilt-esque.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  3. StudioCreations

StudioCreations Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Can anyone identify that tool box that's attached to the bottom of the pack? The one with rivets attached to it's flat surfaces?

4. SciFiMuseum

SciFiMuseum Well-Known Member

I like both the pack and the new costumes. I hear all the complaining from the usual suspects but they don't seem to like ANYTHING. I think the movie will be good, I am glad we are getting a a new GB film at all after all these years, my mind is open right now. Love the new proton pack though and hope they have an auction of the props after the film comes out. (the studio will probably keep them for a sequel but I can hope.)

5. VegasSkywalker

VegasSkywalker Well-Known Member

The pink heart on it is the only thing that is throwing me off lol. But I'm sure it will be fine!

6. kyle0914

kyle0914 Active Member

7. HVD

HVD New Member

That was built for the pack, not off the shelf, assuming that's what you're asking.

Although that's a casting, the master box was a faceted bent sheet metal box tube with welded caps, that recessed pocket, 3D printed handle and rivets on the front.

rockbottom likes this.