Fringe prop help please

shaunsheep

Sr Member
Hi all I am tying to fina a prop used in an episode of fringe it’s from season two episode 3 it’s a aluminium silver/gun metal case that houses a hypo. I’ve been looking for quite sometime now but had no luck so I’m opening up to you guys and gals for assistance thanks sorry couldn’t get better images as I’m on my iPad.
5AE2CC3A-91DB-4B0C-B6CB-76196E11263A.png

Attachments

• 5B85FF39-C815-4FD5-BAFD-0BBA11997E4D.png
    5B85FF39-C815-4FD5-BAFD-0BBA11997E4D.png
    7 MB · Views: 101
To me it looks like it could be a small Pelican Case of some kind?
Not sure on the dimensions but this one is made to fit an iPhone and there are loads of other sizes.
And a Pelican Case would make sense for that type of prop.

pelecan case 1.jpg
P Case 2.jpg

Amazon link

Last edited:
Thanks for that I’ll give thenm a look I’m also trying to find the aluminium one as well but no look that’s the one with the syringe in that Olivia is holding

The hypo case looks a bit like a Levenger pencil set case with a new insert.
Photo of pencil set

I found additional photos at what looks like an auction site (didn't create an account - don't know if it's current, legit, old, etc.). I'm reluctant to link directly, but if you search on WorthPoint rotring 600 levenger pen pencil set you should find enough to decide if it's the correct case.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Glad I could help.

BTW shaunsheep, totaly off topic, have you ever seen the game "Shear Panic"? Lamont Brothers, Fragor Games 2005. Your picture made me ask.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back