FREEZE!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

paulv70

The latest addition to my Rogue's Gallery, BTAS Mr. Freeze. Muscle suit by Brandon, gun by Laban.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

the_batdemon

Sr Member
Paul, that looks awesome! Is the dome ventilated? I noticed you might have a problem going from a high heat/humidity area to a heavily air conditioned one.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
holy crap. i won't like to you. I honestly thought this was like a manequin statue or a sideshow statue. that is a very very cool costume. I've always wanted to do a BTAS batman version of the cowl. very nice costume. wow.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The irony of that awesome costume is that it looks like when you put the dome on it is super HOT! :lol

Yellowjacket

I thought it was a figurine, so I join the fooled and the impressed. It speaks to the seamless quality and overall streamlined feel of the finished work. It's an excellent example of 'less is more' and this is so much more. It simply speaks Freeze. No question about it.