FREE PREDATOR MASK CONCEPT CONTEST!

Tonkers D

Hello fellow lair members! I am beginning to sculpt a new project and well...you guessed it; its a predator mask! I want to create a new style of predator that we can all enjoy but i want it to be under the consent of the Lair. So here it goes...

I know that there are many artistic and creative people and members of the lair out there who have the ability to come up with very interesting concepts. Here is the contest. For two weeks, starting today June 21, concept submissions can be made to this post. You are to create an interesting and NEW style of predator that you believe will be appealing. Submit as many drawings as possible and colored drawings are a good idea too. Be original and fresh. Also you should come up with a name for that predator. ( you can obviously change it if you wish later on.) And once all concepts are submitted I will judge based on feedback of members' opinions and suggestions as to which concepts will move on to the voting round. The top TEN best or most interesting concepts will be put on a poll for the members of the lair to decide the winner!

The winner of the Predator concept contest will receive the second raw latex casting of his/her design for free! So what do you have to lose? Did up old designs you have or create new ones.

Now here are the rules and specifics:

Only two or three concepts can be submitted by each member and only ONE or TWO will move on to the voting round. By making two you create a better variety and chance of making it to the final round. You can submit more that 3 but i dont want people flooding the thread with way too many quick and cheesy designs just to get a chance. Just be moderate about it.

Submission of designs will start today, June 21, and will end Saturday July 4 at Midnight.

Voting will last for four days ( July 5 - 8 at midnight)

Please only submit detailed drawings of at least the head. If you want to include full body shots for effect that is fine, but please at least have a close up head shot.

All decisions are final

Dont degrade others' work. Constructive criticism is allowed.

I can remove your work from the post if you are being rude or inconsiderate, but once the top five are chosen i will not change them.

If there is a tie (not likely) there will be a revote among those that tied lasting just three days.

I may add a few detail rules if anyone brings anything up but the above rules are final.

This is an oppurtinity for everyone and there is no age requirement. Thank you for viewing and I am excited to see what we come up with!

GOOD LUCK!

Derek

I pulled mine due to the idiotic behavior of certain people. and the stupid messages i suddenly started getting.

I wish you well sir, and I hope you have more luck. guess you will though, being on that side of the pond.

Hey Tonkers...........I think it would be really cool to tackle a Narin Death Warrior mask. Now as you may know....there figures you have to paint,but his ideas and sculpts are one of a kind. Im going to try my hand at sculpting some of the armor when the SDCC passes..............whatever way you go with,I look foward to this venture....best of luck

Hey Tonkers...........I think it would be really cool to tackle a Narin Death Warrior mask. Now as you may know....there figures you have to paint,but his ideas and sculpts are one of a kind. Im going to try my hand at sculpting some of the armor when the SDCC passes..............whatever way you go with,I look foward to this venture....best of luck :lol:

I am not familiar with the Death warrior mask. You said it is by narin? Any Pics? Ha HA

yo i got some concepts,

i'll put them up as soon as i scan them into the computer (cause we all no cameras don't do any justice)

so i'll have them up in a day or so...

Here is something I worked all day on. Hopefully its good enough. I used one of Narins Concepts and Badblood statues and kind of made the rest on my own.

Picture100.jpg

Picture100.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back