[FREE PATTERN] Batman Dawn Of Justice - Free suit pattern

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by stopmoclay, Sep 6, 2015.

1. stopmoclay

stopmoclay Active Member

Hi there!

So the RPF has been an amazing community to be a part of and is without a doubt where I got a start making costumes and developing my own business

As a result, to repay this community thats given me so much Im offering my Batman Dawn Of Justice suit pattern for free
    It's not perfect and I welcome any and all edits and criticism but for many of you working on your own suits this may save you some money or give you some inspiration

Flat pattern with logo:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B74YYXwiGvASbXhXek5KZ2piRms

Enjoy guys!

Screenshots:

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
  2. Phanton101

Phanton101 New Member

Inspirational. Thank you. Anyway to offer the suit without the emblem? Thanks

3. joshspiderman23

joshspiderman23 Sr Member

he did state a layered photoshop file was uploading, these would allow the user to edit and remove the emblem and other things they didnt like or wanted to tweak

4. stopmoclay

stopmoclay Active Member

Post edited with extra links :)

5. reaton89

reaton89 Active Member

You are too kind sir. That looks great.

stopmoclay likes this.
  6. superher0g33k

superher0g33k Active Member

cool thanks

7. Tumbler

Tumbler Active Member

Very kind of you to share. Thank you!

8. sp1derman

sp1derman Sr Member

Beautiful will be downloading soon

9. sp1derman

sp1derman Sr Member

i cant tell from the JPEGs is the texture loads of tiny lines like attatched pic 262_1200x1200x80_11351194_1604949016450577_2110510136912948231_n.jpg

10. funny0

funny0 Active Member

Thanks for share

11. E60flip345

E60flip345 Well-Known Member

As far as i can tell, yes it is, I'm very tempted to get this printed, it will be my first time with anything fabric

12. JMcDuck

JMcDuck New Member

Thanks so much, very generous of you.

What size person will this file fit?

Thanks again

13. scarrion8412

scarrion8412 New Member

Hey guys, so I just printed this on paper to see how it folds and Im lost. Do you guys know where the ends will meet? I see the legs and arms but do you just sew one end to the other? How will the back look or go together? Are the bottom pieces the back or the legs? Thanks!

14. stopmoclay

stopmoclay Active Member

This should help you out mate

sewingguide.jpg

Attached Files:

15. jjones

jjones Active Member

I got this suit printed and sewn the other day. It looks great, awesome detail, thanks!!

12773212_10206107911198953_1246818937_o.jpg 12755040_10206107555390058_254926076_o.jpg

16. joee

joee Active Member

I have no idea where to start with printing. I'm in montana and we dont have as many resources. Does anyone commission these? what would it cost?

17. stopmoclay

stopmoclay Active Member

I commission these Joee, shoot me an email over at contact@vioxxstudios.com

18. Mig407

Mig407 Well-Known Member

thanx man

19. Liberated

Liberated New Member

Forgot to thank you for the file, better late than never ^^

I had this beauty printed and stitched up and it really looks great, I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider never taking it off :D

Once again, thank you so much!

20. jayissuperman

jayissuperman Jr Member

Please please post a pic. I have been considering this one. Where did you get it done?

21. Wolverineveek

Wolverineveek New Member

Is this link gone for the free file?
    I'd love to have a copy.

22. darknight007316

darknight007316 Active Member

Very kind of you! Where does one go to print and stitch up the file?

23. AcezulFlamez

AcezulFlamez New Member

Can someone please make a video or tell me how to make this suit? I don't really understand what printing a costume pattern is... do you print the pattern on to paper or something? do you give the pattern to a sewing store or something? The pictures I saw below had some type of fabric that looked like the one from the movie. I don't understand how this stuff works, can someone please explain it to me? I'm making my own batfleck cosplay and I saw this suit and I thought it looked really good, I didn't want to buy like a $300 suit from etsy so that's why I came here but I don't understand how to do this stuff. Please It would be much appreciated if someone showed me how to do it. Thanks!

24. GasmanR

GasmanR Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What you need to do is download the file which stopmoclay so graciously provided. You then contact a suit maker like zentai-zentai.com, you order a custom suit, provide your measurements and upload the pattern file. They will print, sew and dispatch the suit to you. Depending on the options you choose their fees are quite reasonable. Hope this helps.

25. AcezulFlamez

AcezulFlamez New Member

Alright that kinda clears things up.. but I've seen other people make their own suit and they got the look of the suit from the movie like on the suit it has this texture and other people who created their own suit got that same texture.. how do you get that same texture pattern look on the suit? My mom is a tailor and I was just thinking of asking her to sew my suit for me and I don't really want to contact zentai because they'll probably charge a lot and I'm only like 15 years old I don't have a lot of money.. so I just want to know if there is a certain fabric I need to get and how to get the texture on my suit. So what fabric do I need and how do I get the texture? THANKS!!!

superher0g33k likes this.
  26. superher0g33k

superher0g33k Active Member

I'm 15 as well dude, what you could do is contact just a printing service and and get the suit only printed, not sewn. You could go with fabricondemand, I don't know how much it costs but its probably cheaper.

27. AcezulFlamez

AcezulFlamez New Member

So if I contact a company they'll print the suit out for me, meaning that it will have all the patterns and texture on the suit when it come shipped to me but all I have to do is then see it right? I think I might just do that thanks!

superher0g33k likes this.
  28. CharlyWildcat

CharlyWildcat New Member

Hey there friends, i have a question about the size of the images, are they ready for print or have to be scaled. If is ready to print what size this fit. cause i'am kind of a large man.

Thanks a lot for the pattern and hope someone can answer me!!! :D

29. drjonesjr96

drjonesjr96 New Member

Hey is this still available? I'm very interested

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk