Free Paper Prop - S:AAB Chig Target

Sorry to hear about the dinner thing. Good luck with that ;)

Just kiddin'. I think it's just a matter of this being done before. There have been a few versions floating around the Internet for quite some time now. That stated, this is a very nicely done version. Your wife does good work :thumbsup

Thanks for that - makes a bit of a mockery of my comments in the Firefly thread if it's been done before.

Hey tell your wife good job. I am printing some out now. We are going to a target range in a few weeks so it should be fun, lots of my friends are SAAB fans.

<div class='quotetop'>(Blad @ May 19 2006, 08:49 AM) [snapback]1246887[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for that - makes a bit of a mockery of my comments in the Firefly thread if it's been done before.
[/b]

Actually it has been done before... That doesn't negate the fact that the one that you posted is nice as well.

Here's one found on the web and I've seen several similar to yours as well as to this one. Plenty of room for different interpretations. Actually, minus the "document number" on the bottom of yours it's identical to one I've had for quite some time from the web.

chig-target.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back