Free Paper Prop - FARSCAPE John's IASA Security ID

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Using reference from a recent Creation auction, here is John Crichton's IASA badge. You cant reallyu see him wearing one, but in the Premier his father is clearly wearing an identical badge, but with his name. Size is correct, just print out front and back and laminate. Have fun.

0329_06_FS_JRC_BADGE1.jpg

cap014.jpg

John's IASA Badge Hi-Res

Johnathon's IASA Badge Hi-Res

Very cool... Thanks for making this available. Please don't forget to post to the "Free Paper Props" thread. Great work.

that's cool. Observation- wouldn't that be a visitor's pass, since you have to return it to security? it does strike me as a little odd, his father would have both a return to security badge(with his name) and a photo ID. just an obeservation.

i just figured it was security since it said return to security, but who knows :p Also added Pop's badge

Yeah, I saw the auction back then, and saved off the pics, but never got around to doing the badges. I should have know, someone here would, but I just stumbled on to this thread today. (I'm surprised the links still work. :) )

Re: Free Paper Prop - FARSCAPE John's IASA Security ID

Kylash I applaud you for not taking down images off your site.

Re: Free Paper Prop - FARSCAPE John's IASA Security ID

its mostly out of laziness, but youre welcome :)

be sure to checkout the farscape props forum as well.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back