Free Batmobile Blueprints Warning: HUGE pics

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Found these on some site a long time ago and was looking through some of my stuff and thought i'd post them. I believe these were originally released by the WB stores in the early 90's. I used to see them on ebay but they dont' come up often anymore. Took me forever to upload so enjoy them.

frontblueprint0gn.jpg

sideblueprint3tu.jpg

topblueprint6ri.jpg

backblueprint1yj.jpg

Originally posted by phase pistol@Mar 27 2006, 12:36 PM
"Cyberpunk plate actuator"? :confused
[snapback]1214228[/snapback]​
Um, Maybe PNK Stands for something else entirely, or like the veeble-whatsit it's like some of the crap they come up with for all the blueprints from the (a.k.a.-the little epithets on the wall indicators on teh Enterprise "just sit right back and you'll hear a tale... etc")...

V...

"or like the veeble-whatsit it's like some of the crap they come up with for all the blueprints"

from foldoc.org
"veeblefetzer

<jargon> /vee'b*l-fetz'*/ (Or "veeblefeetzer"?) A purposely nonsensical sounding word applied to any sort of obscure or complicated object, e.g. a piece of computer code, model railroad equipment, auto parts, etc.

The more immediate origin of the word is "Mad" Magazine. In the late 1950s and early 1960s it used the word along the same lines, especially in its send-ups of big business. "North American Veeblefetzer" was the subject of satires of an annual reports, an in-house newsletter, and more. A Veeblefetzer, in their case, was a robot-like device that did something or other.

The more distant source was probably a 19th century yiddish word, possibly with limited usage. In German, "Fetzer" is any contraption, while "Veeble" is a likely corruption of "Webel" -- meaning weaving. Textile mills of this period were crammed with very complicated, wildly active and very loud pieces of machinery. "

...everyone loves in-jokes....skott

I am almost done with my Batmobile assembly, but I am having a problem mating my Midi Gear Racks to my Constant Velocity Joints. Any tips on this?

Thank you. :D

I was going to post my "free Tumbler wallpaper" that I made, but it's CRAP compared to what you just did. Awesome.

Bump for those that don't go past the first page. These are blueprints of the batmobile from the first 2 movies

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back