Free 3D model for carbonate box

flimzy

Master Member
As a lot of people here have done before me I desired my own Han Solo hanging from the wall.
I bought quite a wile ago the fiberglass cast of our hero. This was not the best fiber glass job I've ever seen but it was going to be adequate.
When I actually decided to start this project, I looked around for the Volvo dash panel for the side detail, Finding them hard to find.
So I payed for a cast set.
Not to belittle the person I got them from but I would say they are charging a lot of money for someone who doesn't know how to use fiber glass or just doesn't care about quality. They are cast form the real thing but the clean up would just suck at my sole. So I'm gone to 3D print my own, mold it and make them that way. As this means I needed to make an accurate 3D model I thought I would share it. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3055557
All the dimensions are taken for the fiber glass one I bought so there may have been some shrinkage untitled.961.jpguntitled.957.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back