Free 3D file. Ash vs The Evil Dead - Blade from the necronomicon - Nova Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Daniel Nelms

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So this weekend I got bit by the design bug. I was bored and wanted to do something new. I saw a post here recently about the new tv series Ash vs The Evil Dead and in that post I saw a "page" from the necronomicon posted.

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 10.11.48 PM.png

I did this model up in Autodesk's Fusion 360 which is my software of choice nowadays.
The layout was pretty simple and it only took a couple of hours to do this. Really it still needs some work, I had intended to build this and maybe offer a run but I don't have a pressure pot and getting that clear ruby red handle to come out bubble free would be next to impossible without that so I figured what the hey, I'll throw the file up for free!

So for those of you who are interested it can be found on thingiverse here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:915626
If you are unable or unwilling to print one I can probably help you with that so send me a PM.

Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 7.00.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 7.01.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 7.02.25 PM.png

I hope you enjoy it, please like, comment, etc. If you have any questions let me know.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.