Freddy's Revenge Life Size By Andy Wright

youngo23

LAST TIME I SPOKE ABOUT THIS...I ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAVE THE PROP IN FRONT OF ME....HAD TO WAIT TILL I RETURNED FROM KOREA TO ACTUALLY HAVE THIS IN FRONT OF ME. EXCELLENT PIECE......GOTTA GET A HOLD OF HOWARD SENFT PIECE AS WELL TO GO ALONG WITH THIS.....THE ONLY TWO OUT THERE THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg

Appreciate it....yeah it is...i walked into the room and forgot it was there....jumped...lol

LMAO! I used to move my Freddy to various rooms in the house - just in the doorway. One day I totally forgot he was there, and walked past Freddy. All I saw in the corner of my eye was someone standing there with a hat on...someone standing in my house!! In that split second, I freaked out and jumped 3 feet back! Then as soon as I jumped, I KNEW I had just scared the **** out of myself...nothing like a self-induced heart rate increase!!!

LMAO! I used to move my Freddy to various rooms in the house - just in the doorway. One day I totally forgot he was there, and walked past Freddy. All I saw in the corner of my eye was someone standing there with a hat on...someone standing in my house!! In that split second, I freaked out and jumped 3 feet back! Then as soon as I jumped, I KNEW I had just scared the **** out of myself...nothing like a self-induced heart rate increase!!!

I just covered it up....jumped again...LOL

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back