Freddy's Revenge Life Size By Andy Wright

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

youngo23

LAST TIME I SPOKE ABOUT THIS...I ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAVE THE PROP IN FRONT OF ME....HAD TO WAIT TILL I RETURNED FROM KOREA TO ACTUALLY HAVE THIS IN FRONT OF ME. EXCELLENT PIECE......GOTTA GET A HOLD OF HOWARD SENFT PIECE AS WELL TO GO ALONG WITH THIS.....THE ONLY TWO OUT THERE THAT IS THE BEST!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Appreciate it....yeah it is...i walked into the room and forgot it was there....jumped...lol
LMAO! I used to move my Freddy to various rooms in the house - just in the doorway. One day I totally forgot he was there, and walked past Freddy. All I saw in the corner of my eye was someone standing there with a hat on...someone standing in my house!! In that split second, I freaked out and jumped 3 feet back! Then as soon as I jumped, I KNEW I had just scared the **** out of myself...nothing like a self-induced heart rate increase!!!

youngo23

LMAO! I used to move my Freddy to various rooms in the house - just in the doorway. One day I totally forgot he was there, and walked past Freddy. All I saw in the corner of my eye was someone standing there with a hat on...someone standing in my house!! In that split second, I freaked out and jumped 3 feet back! Then as soon as I jumped, I KNEW I had just scared the **** out of myself...nothing like a self-induced heart rate increase!!!

I just covered it up....jumped again...LOL