Freddy Krueger Nightmare 3

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

newfie

looks good man. is that a darkrider? I was him last year and went with the cfx toasty. sadly the place I went wouldn't let me wear the glove. luckily I had gotten both sleeves expecting the problem, which at least let me keep the illusion.

suckface

looks great mate
who made the glove ? not sure if it's just the flash but the copper could do with toning down a little ?

the mask fit looks great on you and the hat, you should post a little movie showing the movement it has

jacksparrow900

the glove was made by nightmaresunlimited. I think it's just the lighting the glove is darker in person. I plan to do a video to show the movement.