freddy glove 1st build ever

rikgrimsby33

heres my freddy glove i built. i cut the copper/brass by hand and aged the copper/brass and the glove.
this is the 1st thing like this ive ever built

446.JPG454.JPG455.JPG458.JPG461.JPG

lol yeah. rivets kept popping out at 1st. cutting the copper was the hardest part tho. only had tin snips

The copper and brass were easy compared to the trouble I had cutting the blades for my gloves. I also only had some metal sheers and went with stainless steel for my knives. A REAL pain in the ass; it gave me nothing but trouble all the way through. Especially when it came time to solder them to the copper. I can't begin to tell you how long it took for me to just get it to stay together.

The worst part is that I want to make another for a short film idea I have in mind!

he was really cool to talk to. we meet him in sheffiled uk. you can get speical solder for stainless steel to copper. i just used steak knifes and ground the teeth off. i do want to build another one tho lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back