frankaster's iron man MK3 costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frankaster

well this is kinda my 1st post so I will be brief.

i used to mold stuff for vac-formed armors, stuff like this: PREDATOR CANNON FODDER FAN FILM DEMO - YouTube
and this XENOMORPH ALIEN PROP COSTUME 1ST TEST - YouTube

since the alien and predators are not the most "teccnical" things ever i molded them directly with epoxy, then bondo, then i made many modifications until i gotthe final thing you see on the videos.

recently i found about this pepakura thing and wanted to give it a chance.
many chances actually.

since I'm a lazy ******* i modded some the files from dancing fool (and zabana's hands)that i found on the hero tutorials youtube page, i wanted to be noob friendly and the job is kinda nice, i got this for now and i hope to make some vac armors...
aat this moment i finished modding the cod price (like the chest piece i removed the details and made everything flat for easy assembly, like the chest piece) i cutting the modded abs right know and i need to mod the spine/ thights / hands and it might be ready for crhistmas!
let's see how it ends!
wait!
ñ

looks like a plan.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.