Frank Virga, refresh my memory

He sold TONS of replicas as real props. His buddies Mike Chupich and Brian Bero out of Chicago were producing most of his Star Wars items for him.

He was in jail for some time, I think.

Tim

Originally posted by Ketzer.com@Mar 2 2006, 11:24 AM
He sold TONS of replicas as real props. His buddies Mike Chupich and Brian Bero out of Chicago were producing most of his Star Wars items for him.

He was in jail for some time, I think.

Tim
[snapback]1197228[/snapback]​

Wasn't one of those guys a half-arsed Chiropracter?

Wow, Frank Virga...that's a blast from the past. I remember meeting him at "The Big Bang" in Chicago where he was selling Altmann helmets as screen used. Slimey doesn't come close.

Wasn't he also involved in harrassment against Jhyphen and was found guilty of it? Or was that another sleaze the hobby has seen.

Frankie Virga. :rolleyes

He had an amazing amount of Screen-Used Props.

He basically lied and would cheat anybody he could.

Doc. S this will tell you how STUPID he was.

Before we knew that he was ripping people off, selling our Props to him and then him telling People they were Screen-Used, we invited him to a Private at night White House Tour.

Well we are approaching the North Gate and Frank asked me where they would store his Gun? What are you Insane I asked him? You are carrying in Washington D.C.? Yep he sure was.

Needless to say he stowed his Pistol in the Car before we went in.

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Mar 2 2006, 12:39 PM
Wasn't he also involved in harrassment against Jhyphen and was found guilty of it? 
[snapback]1197280[/snapback]​

That was Frank

Originally posted by Ketzer.com@Mar 2 2006, 11:24 AM
[snapback]1197228[/snapback]​
Tom from Universal Armorer produced a lot for him too.

Originally posted by Darkknight0667+Mar 2 2006, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darkknight0667 @ Mar 2 2006, 06:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jedirick
@Mar 2 2006, 12:35 PM
Wasn't one of those guys a half-arsed Chiropracter?
[snapback]1197277[/snapback]​

Musta made sitting a bitch. :lol
[snapback]1197278[/snapback]​
[/b]

BRILLIANT...................

Frank Virga back in like 97 or 98 or so he advertised a lot in Collecting Magazine and Autograph Collector I think put out by Odyseey Publications.
His catalogs were $15 I actually bought one because I was so curious. It was printed out from a computer like 20 pages of images, some I recognized as beeing directly off other websites like a Forbidden Planet image.
I asked him about a few items he quoted way high prices like 8500 for a V shocktrooper costume. Obviously flaky and he had a series of websites online with various freebie providers.
His company at the time was international memorabilia brokers INC or IMBI

Well, he is gonna be in trouble once again. This afternoon i am making an international call to the federal prosecutor who also handled the former case and file charges for:

-harassment
-extorsion through fear

it also looks like he is selling bootleg DVD's with his 'magicgear' ebay account. The one i am sure off is the "Voyagers" dvd set. Although universal dumpoed the show and abandoned the trademark, the printed and recorded media is still copyrighted, and "Voyagers" never got an official dvd release.

You won't believe the things this guys does and says, pretty scary guy, even threathens to cyberstalk me in the future.

i implore everyone to read the thread at Doc's ot forum to be informed of the nature of this person.

Marc

If my name and rep are worth anything in this forum, I strongly advise members to shun Frank Virga in whatever incarnation and alias he hides behind, and report any attempts to defraud, extort, harrass, or intimidate to the proper authorities.

This scumbag is pure evil and quite insane, and makes any of the usual scammers discussed here seem like angels by comparison. This fraktard is in Mr. Hyde mode 24-7...

Marc: good luck with your call and please let us know what action, if any, they plan to pursue against Virga.

- Gabe

I can't believe what a walking nightmare this guy is. just read the ot thread. everyone here should read it. I had a creep haunt me like this about 10 years ago over the sell of a pistol. The worst thing is last year the guy just by happenstance walked into the bar where I work set down, smiled and wanted a drink. I just left. Thank God the creep has not shown back up.....

people like this frank v guy are sick, and you should steer clear of them :(

Kell

...Je$u$ :eek ....I just read the history on this guy...what a loon.

LeMarchand...I hope it works out for you...even though this guys seems like a loser...there's nothing worse than a loser with a vengeance. Let us know how this turns out....

Originally posted by KevVader@Mar 7 2006, 03:41 PM

LeMarchand...I hope it works out for you...even though this guys seems like a loser...there's nothing worse than a loser with a vengeance.
[snapback]1200598[/snapback]​

Yep, this guy is pretty scary, but what is even worse than a loser with a vengeance is a Dutchman with a grudge :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back