Frank the pug outfit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FB Trooper

I was wondering if anyone could help with obtaining a "Frank the pug" costume like the one worn by the pug dog in MIB II?

I have searched the internet with no success. I did find 2 sellers (one ebay, one on amazon) that were based in the U.S.A (I am in the UK). However tehy were wanting in excess of £35 just for the postage, which is waaaaaay too much for what it actually is IMO.

So i decided to have a go at making it myself (or at least getting the missus to have a go), something she said she could do if she had a pattern to follow. But i can't find one anywhere. So was wondering if anyone here could possible help me with finding one, if you know of one send me a link. Any info is much appreciated

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FB Trooper

I was thinking that, but wasn't sure how to create collars and the lapels of the shirt and jacket :confused

pwrofbauer

I know I've seen 'how to make your own dog clothes' books at Michaels before - though I can't remember if it's only knitwear or actual sewing ideas.

Maybe make a mockup w/ some scrap fabric so you can size it to your dog, and adjust?

FB Trooper

I know I've seen 'how to make your own dog clothes' books at Michaels before - though I can't remember if it's only knitwear or actual sewing ideas.

Maybe make a mockup w/ some scrap fabric so you can size it to your dog, and adjust?
Is michaels an america shop? Just that i am based in the UK and not heard of this place before.

Fennec

pwrofbauer

Is michaels an america shop? Just that i am based in the UK and not heard of this place before.
Yes it is an American shop, sorry about that. It's an arts & crafts sort of place, they sell all kinds of craft supplies and also have some classes run.