Frank the pug outfit

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by FB Trooper, Mar 25, 2012.

1. FB Trooper

FB Trooper New Member

I was wondering if anyone could help with obtaining a "Frank the pug" costume like the one worn by the pug dog in MIB II?

[​IMG]

I have searched the internet with no success. I did find 2 sellers (one ebay, one on amazon) that were based in the U.S.A (I am in the UK). However tehy were wanting in excess of £35 just for the postage, which is waaaaaay too much for what it actually is IMO.

So i decided to have a go at making it myself (or at least getting the missus to have a go), something she said she could do if she had a pattern to follow. But i can't find one anywhere. So was wondering if anyone here could possible help me with finding one, if you know of one send me a link. Any info is much appreciated

2. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

That's one handsome devil costume!

3. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

i see a new costume for the wampug in the future ;)

4. FB Trooper

FB Trooper New Member

I did search the RPF too in the hope this has already been addressed, but sadly not :confused

5. elro

elro Active Member

6. FB Trooper

FB Trooper New Member

I was thinking that, but wasn't sure how to create collars and the lapels of the shirt and jacket :confused

7. pwrofbauer

pwrofbauer Active Member

I know I've seen 'how to make your own dog clothes' books at Michaels before - though I can't remember if it's only knitwear or actual sewing ideas.

Maybe make a mockup w/ some scrap fabric so you can size it to your dog, and adjust?

8. FB Trooper

FB Trooper New Member

Is michaels an america shop? Just that i am based in the UK and not heard of this place before.

9. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

10. pwrofbauer

pwrofbauer Active Member

Yes it is an American shop, sorry about that. It's an arts & crafts sort of place, they sell all kinds of craft supplies and also have some classes run.