Frank Castle (The Punisher)

wow I had almost forgot about Chapel! Now that I think about it after Spawn got a hold of him it was no longer makeup Spawn burned the flesh away from his face in the shape of the Death's Head he wore since he is the one that betrayed and Murdered Simmons.

Last edited:
wow I had almost forgot about Chapel! Now that I think about it after Spawn got a hold of him it was no longer makeup Spawn burned the flesh away from his face in the shape of the Death's Head he worse since he is the one that betrayed and Murdered Simmons.

You got it sir. Although I love Spawn, Chapel is an awesome character. Sorry for highjacking this thread, back to ErrOr.

Other than on the skull blood and gore don't show up too well on the costume since it's pretty much all black, well the movie versions anyway LOL.

In my best Phil Hartman (doing an impression of Ed McMahon)
"You are correct sir! HAHAHA"

Blood (spatter) on the skull logo and your face would show. Everything else wouldn't show much at all.

This makes me think twice about crossplaying. I still want to do a female magneto. I never wanted to crossdress at first, but really..seeing this, it reminds me that female takes on certain 'heroes' are awesome!

Not sure what Crossplaying is... but my guess dressing in a female version of a male costume of vice versa (ie female version of Magneto or male version of She Hulk :D )

Not sure what Crossplaying is... but my guess dressing in a female version of a male costume of vice versa (ie female version of Magneto or male version of She Hulk :D )

Isn't the male version of She Hulk the Incredible Hulk?? ;). Don't worry about the reputation... It's just how people say someone has posted helpful info or stuff like that. It's a popularity thing. You just keep posting pictures and the world will be a happier place.

I love how this costume looks less realistic and more like an action figure. Possibly not what you were going for, but I think the result is impeccable.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back