Frank Castle (The Punisher)

Ah, the Punisher, my absolute favorite anti-hero. I've had two costumes featuring good ol' Frank. I plan to do a Tom Jane inspired one later in the year:

190374_1910456077841_1135021872_32379361_3214402_n.jpg

Punisherfinal2.jpg

You've got great taste in heroes, lady. Love the costume

Ah, the Punisher, my absolute favorite anti-hero. I've had two costumes featuring good ol' Frank. I plan to do a Tom Jane inspired one later in the year:

FANTASTIC SUIT! you pulled it off great , i actually seen your photos on some random flickr account and friggen loved it , i also seen you're sweet white boots over on rivethead.com "where i have been purchasing strange style but good quality boots for years" what you have made is very spot on i love the belt and the leg holsters everything ! DONT YOU HATE HOW YOU CAN NOT PAINT THE ORANGE OF THE GUNS BLACK FOR COMIC CON EVENTS lol then again i went to nycc with the most vicious set of claws i could physically construct and no one stopped me ....sweet work tho .. even the gloves are the cool ones ... ...guess i have competition here lol i better work hard in the next few months

thanks wes , jewels i have no idea what you mean , can you possibly elaborate and lucien i have no idea! i can either get replicas or make some obnoxious gun to wield around ... either way it is going to be fun... im going to get a pair of white boots off of amazon ..something that is not putting all my bodyweight pressure on my toes like the catwoman boots (that killed me at comic con)

I recommend two colt 1911 .45's
1911 Airsoft Pistol-Airsoft Spring Pistol Spring Airsoft Gun - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

But I was a huge fan of the Thomas Jane Punisher, so that's my opinion. lol

Error, Qui- thank you both. Error, bring it heavy... you simply cant arm yourself too much in this costume. I've yet bought enough weapons to truly do either suit any justice, though I did have fun with this one:
198569_983012857218_2732782_49772525_2828469_n.jpg

Btw, error, for holsters, find black ones that you like, then just cover them in white fabric...best route to take in my opinion.

And yes, hate, hate HATE having the orange tips on the guns... no matter how great of a costume you have, you just cant suspend belief over those glowing spots. Looking forward to what you do with your costume. And thank you for the kind words in regards to mine... we must have a photo-op sometime

Great punisher get up NC... I've been trying to convince my wife to let me get a real minigun... I used to be a machine gunner... so it's in my bones I guess. Of course that probably wouldn't go over well at a con.

lucien thank you for the suggestions! and holy **** NC that gun is ridiculous awesome it even has a shoulder strap ! is it as heavy as it looks ? i think i'd need to be wearing a corset to carry that thing around otherwise ill end up with scoliosis

190374_1910456077841_1135021872_32379361_3214402_n.jpg

Punisherfinal2.jpg

Cool Getup PunisherNC. We seem to have the same ideas for costumes. I am in the planning stages of my Captain America build and the Punisher build is a project to work on while I get into Super Soldier shape :)

I do have to say that the bright orange tips really do ruin the illusion!:unsure

I'm thinking of doing more of a Punisher: War Zone (movie) look than the classic Mike Zeck comic book look. Very militaristic. My buddy is a cop, so getting some of the actual gear shouldn't be a problem... in fact, he gets it at a discount ;)

error... make sure to update everyone with pics of your costume build!

Alright so my guns are not here so I had to go with my blades... someone borrowed my gun for comic con... which I didn't get to go to... No bitterness or anything.

So ignore the hair... and the beard...
DSC01414.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

and ignore the fact that this isn't a screen or comic accurate costume LOL

Nice take on the costume error! The Punisher is my absolute favorite character hands down. Have you thought about maybe doing a Lynn Michaels costume? She was the female Punisher during the Suicide Run storyline in the original ongoing series. Here are some pics of My Punisher Warzone style costume (I went with a brighter skull than the movie I know) and of my MAX comics style costume.

196605_10150135602212893_593412892_6758996_3291388_n.jpg

5577912984_89715c9db8_o.jpg

5589676121_a6c5d1d4eb_o.jpg

5538341155_ea31b981b5_o.jpg

4d83c507b5bac.jpg

punwarzone00.jpg

punwarzone01.jpg

one of the back of the vest
293578_2083569610827_1292709627_31792247_1082843334_n.jpg

MAX style comic version

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

I look forward to seeing your completed costume error

Last edited:
@PunisherNC - That is awesome. I think I've seen you in your costume somewhere before.

As impractical as it would be in real life. I still love that version.
Looks like you jumped right out of the comic book.

I think you should give that version a go Nic.

@PunisherNC - That is awesome. I think I've seen you in your costume somewhere before.

As impractical as it would be in real life. I still love that version.
Looks like you jumped right out of the comic book.

I think you should give that version a go Nic.

I agree... with lots of guns.

Error- oh, it wasnt too heavy, worst part was trying to steer through crowds with that mini-gun. It's very cumbersome

Lucien, and Stealth- thanks gents. I have given Nick Fury a serious thought. I'm trying to finish up a "The Avengers: Captain America" movie suit, followed by Magneto, then I may jump on board that ship. And yes, there is def NOTHING practical about the spandex costumes, hahaha

Rage: post pics when you get started, man, would love to follow the project as it comes together. The more the merrier in my opinion

Other than on the skull blood and gore don't show up too well on the costume since it's pretty much all black, well the movie versions anyway LOL.

ErrOr, definitely go with the suit like PunisherNC and you should do the belt buckle matching the teeth of the skull. I would not put a skull on your face as it would resemble Bishop from another comic series.

ErrOr, definitely go with the suit like PunisherNC and you should do the belt buckle matching the teeth of the skull. I would not put a skull on your face as it would resemble Bishop from another comic series.

Blasts I didn't think of that. They had a costume with a punisher skull camo paint job for Frank in the X Box game. My mind didn't drift to Bishop.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back