Frank Castle (The Punisher)

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
So , it is pretty obvious im obsessed with this guy
228112_1791669945569_1054231683_31655301_7272167_n.jpg

he really is one of my favorites and i would like to get a cool suit done and show up to pax in it . goofing off dressed up and videogames ,why the hell not

i was thinking of going the bullet hole in head rout..

103_7596.jpg

103_7592.jpg

103_7598.jpg

103_7606.jpg

226306_1791669425556_1054231683_31655300_4365280_n.jpg

and i was also thinking of constructing THIS SUIT

STK432498.jpg

without all the muscles and bulge .... add a little bit of dead and maybe build some ridiculous gun out of a nerf gun

but yeah i dont care im a woman and all that junk i LOVE THE PUNISHER and i would really love some tips ... on making a cool fem version , i was thinking of molding some bullet wound prosthetic pieces and possibly putting them on my upper chest .. leg ... the bullet hole you see in the pictures was quick trying it out makeup

I love the take you did on the Punisher... He's pretty much one of my favorite comic book characters... and the movie with Thomas Jane is one of my top 5 favorite movies. You make me want to do a Punisher costume, pretty much all I'd need is a black trench coat... The bullet hole in the head was a nice touch I wanna say it was very elegant?

Dammit Error... now I really want to do a Punisher costume

I love the take you did on the Punisher... He's pretty much one of my favorite comic book characters... and the movie with Thomas Jane is one of my top 5 favorite movies. You make me want to do a Punisher costume, pretty much all I'd need is a black trench coat... The bullet hole in the head was a nice touch I wanna say it was very elegant?

Dammit Error... now I really want to do a Punisher costume
please make one! or five , i really never see cool punishers ! and there are really so many ways to go about making the suits ..

I saw a good female Punisher on Facebook the other day based on the design you posted. Here she is.

300610_10150360136472285_47270687284_8269481_1373286290_n.jpg

lol but I'd have to cut my hair and shave... and then I'd look more like this
Iraq.jpg

anyways, for the look you want to do, you could do a solid black, suit and sew the white punisher skull on? Maybe... Also something you could do for the zombie look... paint the punisher skull on your face as well, and make that look all zombified. Just brainstorming here.

Yeah, lol maybe I'll post some punisher pics anyways... Now if I can only find my shirt.

So anyways, your punisherness... what guns are you planning on using?

thanks wes , jewels i have no idea what you mean , can you possibly elaborate and lucien i have no idea! i can either get replicas or make some obnoxious gun to wield around ... either way it is going to be fun... im going to get a pair of white boots off of amazon ..something that is not putting all my bodyweight pressure on my toes like the catwoman boots (that killed me at comic con)

I am thinking of doing a punisher build (for my friend who is a huge fan) It will give me a chance to really experiment with muscle suits (as he is really skinny) ;)

I am thinking of doing a punisher build (for my friend who is a huge fan) It will give me a chance to really experiment with muscle suits (as he is really skinny) ;)
i seen some beautiful muscle suits on here , one was an oldschool captain america ... and i mean i seen talented work where muscles were painted onto the suit where it was a great illusion but these were amazing and there!

You could do a Painkiller Jane costume and then while in full costume and character....read The Punisher, Painkiller Jane crossover and reflect and laugh about it. Fond memories and such. I don't know how far your obsession goes with Frank though.:)

The obsession would have to go pretty far for you to contemplate this though.:)

i seen some beautiful muscle suits on here , one was an oldschool captain america ... and i mean i seen talented work where muscles were painted onto the suit where it was a great illusion but these were amazing and there!

I agree. I've seen some sweet muscle suits or airbrushed effects to create the illusion of muscles. I'm thinking of doing a foam muscle suit to make my friend look really muscular (and possibly vascular aswell)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back