FPH2 Boba Fett Helmet -- ESB

superjedi

Sr Member
Hi all!
I recently completed another ESB Boba Fett helmet commission. This is the second FPH2 ESB kit that
I've gotten to work on, and FP's stuff continues to top the charts in terms of quality. The kit is simply
gorgeous. The complete build thread is over on TDH and you can check it out here if you like:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/superjedis-fph2-jbdubz-52557/

Here's a selection of completed pics.

I use a combination of layered and topical painting, along with airbrushed weathering, pastel application,
and acrylic washes.

Long live the Fett man! :)

You are THE Master, SuperJedi! Incredible !!! Loved following your thread on the TDH... And without a doubt FettPride is the BEST maker of Fett goodness!

I just realized, that I already found it on dentedhelmet and it was one of my references for my paintjob, even if mine is not even in the near of the movie accuracy as yours. 1:1 ESB really perfect!

Excellent work! To my eyes, it looks indistinguishable from the real deal. :thumbsup

Just incredible work, as usual! I still need to get with you on my own helmet project proposal sometime! I've been meaning to for a while but life gets in the way! Haha!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back