Four new MARVEL series in development

Please, Marvel. Slow down.

You're going to risk over-exposing the franchise. Keep the public hungry.

It's not like they just made Iron Man 12. They are doing different things. Why hold back on something like Guardians of the Galaxy or a Shield TV show just because Thor 2 is coming out and it's a Marvel comic too.

Marvel is an outstanding source for some great characters and stories. Now if 2/3rds of everything they were doing featured Robert Downey Jr, then it would be overkill, but as long as they are keeping fresh stuff coming, I say roll on. I've liked everything they've done so far.

Sadly i think it's more Disney than Marvel's doing these days. They see a cash cow and are going to kick it to death.
that's the picture I'm getting.

It's not like they just made Iron Man 12. They are doing different things. Why hold back on something like Guardians of the Galaxy or a Shield TV show just because Thor 2 is coming out and it's a Marvel comic too.

Marvel is an outstanding source for some great characters and stories. Now if 2/3rds of everything they were doing featured Robert Downey Jr, then it would be overkill, but as long as they are keeping fresh stuff coming, I say roll on. I've liked everything they've done so far.
I'm as much a Marvel fanboy as one could get. As a kid I didn't even follow DC and only read Marvel. So for my part they're never going to lose me as a loyal viewer. I'm just fearful that overexposure may hurt the franchise in the general public.

In my heart of hearts I have to have faith that the new properties will add more dimension and original material rather than hash over staid superhero formulas.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back