Four Hunters of Apocalypse Picture Gallery

Uratz

Sr Member
New Paint up (Dec. 1 2010):

I had this laying around and decided to work on it. Did a simple brown-charcoal finish to give it that dirty bone look.
Hope ya likez.

tusked_bone_hunter_1_by_michaelloh-d33zmdu.jpg

tusked_bone_hunter_details_by_michaelloh-d33zmhe.jpg

tusked_bone_hunter_tuskdetails_by_michaelloh-d33zmjx.jpg

------

Older Paint-ups

They look so much better all together as a Family from Hell and Brotherhood of Apocalyptic Evil.

I want to Thank everyone on the Lair for all your comments and support.
I feel that I've accomplished the impossible. It wasn't easy making these four
and its the only thing keeping me going these days. Feel free to download to your desktop!
Enjoy! :)

The_4_Hunters_of_Apocalypse_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Pale_Death_Bone_Hunter_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Scuba_White_Horseman_Plague_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Ghoul_Hunter_Black_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Red_Dragon_Bio_WAR_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Other Variations:

Dragon_Hunter_Bio_Bare_Bones_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Dragon_Hunter_Bio_Bare_Bones_2_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Blood_Red_Ghoul_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Black_Ghoul__True_Color_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Blue_Scuba_Commission_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

tusked_bone_hunter_1_by_michaelloh-d33zmdu.jpg

tusked_bone_hunter_details_by_michaelloh-d33zmhe.jpg

tusked_bone_hunter_tuskdetails_by_michaelloh-d33zmjx.jpg

The_4_Hunters_of_Apocalypse_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Pale_Death_Bone_Hunter_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Scuba_White_Horseman_Plague_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Ghoul_Hunter_Black_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Red_Dragon_Bio_WAR_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Dragon_Hunter_Bio_Bare_Bones_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Dragon_Hunter_Bio_Bare_Bones_2_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Blood_Red_Ghoul_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Black_Ghoul__True_Color_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Blue_Scuba_Commission_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

They look good together Mike...really good. You should be proud man, you've taken an awesome concept from start to finish and really delivered! :)

WOW...looking into the cold dead eyes of this group makes me think they might actually bring about the Apocalypse.

Truely magnificent work Mike....you have every right to go on a HUGE ego trip as you should be MORE than proud of these bad boys!!!

...now, lets see some more armor!!!

WOW...looking into the cold dead eyes of this group makes me think they might actually bring about the Apocalypse.

Truely magnificent work Mike....you have every right to go on a HUGE ego trip as you should be MORE than proud of these bad boys!!!

...now, lets see some more armor!!!

Speaking of "Trips" I'm gonna take a local vacation to a nearby hotel resort for some R&R with my wife.
Its been a long journey & I even feel amazed that I can last this long with my procrastinatin' personality.

Thanks for all the comments.

Here's a Sneak preview of the Modded Dragon Bio on a Ruffkintoy mask. This is on a full faced mask with mandibles. I imagine with some mod
with a magnet or velcro and shaving of the claw tips a little bit I think this mask will fit even better. I just slap it on and its holding on by its sides

Druffkin.jpg

Druffkin.jpg

This was a struggle to paint cuz it was a one of a kind pain in the arse mod with the Horns. I wanted to paint it like a Chinese Dragon, but I want it Green, then Red and now That I've painted it I think the horns aren't as obvious and I should've painted it like bone color. Oh the options are killing me!
Modded Dragon Hunter bio.

Resin Cast with Epoxy Horns cast from the same mold. Added a second Laser sight housing on the right. Not obvious in the pic until you hold it in your hands :)

Anyone wants a casting please let me know.

Horned_Dragon_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Horned_Dragon_Bio_2_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Horned_Dragon_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Horned_Dragon_Bio_2_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

the spots/webwork are very subtle, look really good. i think it could even use a bit more of em'.
are they hand painted?
oh and take a profile pic for me, would ya?

the spots/webwork are very subtle, look really good. i think it could even use a bit more of em'.
are they hand painted?
oh and take a profile pic for me, would ya?

The spot stuff was me messing around Latex liquid as a masking film. I used a Q tip to mask certain area in scrolls, spots and various random pattern then airbrush over.
I'm still playing around with this technique its like doing 3D Tetris with your brain. Later i just peel off everything to reveal the pattern. It didn't turn out the way I wanted cuz the bottom paint layer didn't stick to the silver primer. Next time I clear coat it then do the masking.

As for the picture.... someday, someday :)

I am officially in love with that modified dragon bio, it's awesome, combines two of my favourite creatures.
I want one so bad, just wish I had the money to spare
Amazing work as always Mike :)

The spot stuff was me messing around Latex liquid as a masking film. I used a Q tip to mask certain area in scrolls, spots and various random pattern then airbrush over.
I'm still playing around with this technique its like doing 3D Tetris with your brain. Later i just peel off everything to reveal the pattern. It didn't turn out the way I wanted cuz the bottom paint layer didn't stick to the silver primer. Next time I clear coat it then do the masking.

As for the picture.... someday, someday :)

that's a great idea. i may steal it! ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back