Four Days at Dragon*Con

Elkman

Sr Member
A PBS affiliate made a show called Four Days at Dragon*Con, featuring footage of Dragon*Con 2009. I haven't watched the full show yet, because it's nearly an hour long, but some Predators from the Lair show up at about 3:20. There are 10 Predators hanging out with the Lair banner and photographers a couple rows deep taking photos of everyone. It's pretty cool to see the Dragon*Con group, and the show is portraying Dragon*Con in a really positive light.

Yes, thanks for finding this ^^ its so facinating to watch all these people in different costumes!
I wish we had DCon in Norway too Guess i have to plan a trip there in the near future!!!! :)

Awh man, after watching that I definately wanna go now!! Thanks for posting this, I watched the whole thing haha, couldnt stop smiling the entire time. Im sure Id have a blast there, despite my shyness and tendancy to be anti-social lmao. Hopefully I can start in the near future, and be going as a pred =p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back