Four Days at Dragon*Con

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

A PBS affiliate made a show called Four Days at Dragon*Con, featuring footage of Dragon*Con 2009. I haven't watched the full show yet, because it's nearly an hour long, but some Predators from the Lair show up at about 3:20. There are 10 Predators hanging out with the Lair banner and photographers a couple rows deep taking photos of everyone. It's pretty cool to see the Dragon*Con group, and the show is portraying Dragon*Con in a really positive light.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nightshadow

Yes, thanks for finding this ^^ its so facinating to watch all these people in different costumes!
I wish we had DCon in Norway too Guess i have to plan a trip there in the near future!!!! :)

Kyra Da Psycho

Awh man, after watching that I definately wanna go now!! Thanks for posting this, I watched the whole thing haha, couldnt stop smiling the entire time. Im sure Id have a blast there, despite my shyness and tendancy to be anti-social lmao. Hopefully I can start in the near future, and be going as a pred =p