Fountain Guard Helmet (Lord of the Ring)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scarve89

Hi everybody, i've created (in june 2014!) pep file of the Fountain Guard helmet and I just wanted to share it because there is no pdo file for this helmet. 3D modeling by Maty743 a very good Skyrim modder (Maty thank you for your work :))
To download the pdo file, >>>this way<<<

attachment.jpg
To download the pdo file, >>>this way<<<
FountainCourtKnight.jpg GONDORIAN__S_HELM_COLLECTION_FOUNTAIN_GUARD_WETA_04.jpg

That's my first (and my last :p) unfold, there is probably lots of thing to improve, feel free to do it ;)
_DSC8999.JPG _DSC9017.jpg _DSC9568.JPG _DSC9577.JPG

Final Result: well..."final" is probably not the right word because there are missing feathers on the left wing ^^... Another detail that is important is the contour
of the eye and "mouth" with gold (not done yet...)
-resin inside/outiside
-fiberglass inside
-bondo outside
-a loooottt of sanding
-white coating spay paint
-silver spray paint
-black acrylic paint for the weathering/battle damage
-black inside

I've used swan feathers, you can found it on ebay (mine comes from www.plumes.fr)
The wings are made with thick cardboard, those the pdo file are usefull as a pattern.

Hope this will be usefull for someone :D

FountainCourtKnight.jpg

Fountain Guard helmet preview.jpg

_DSC9568.JPG

_DSC9577.JPG

GONDORIAN__S_HELM_COLLECTION_FOUNTAIN_GUARD_WETA_04.jpg

_DSC8999.JPG

_DSC9017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blaxmyth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, what an excellent first post! Welcome to the RPF!

Thanks for sharing this file. It looks like it will be an easy and pretty accurate build. I hope this isn't your last unfold - you seem to have made a pretty good job of this one. I've got a couple of Uruk Hai peps if you'd like to have a go at them to keep your hand in.

Again, thanks and welcome!

Scarve89

Thank you Blaxmyth! I've spent so many of hours on this forum, that's the least I can do to thanks this beautifful community :)

Last edited by a moderator: