Done / Completed Found Vintage Brown T-tracks for your lightsabers and blasters

kalkamel

Master Member
OK, guys, here it is. I'm starting a LIMITED run of vintage brown T-tracks which I found here in Malaysia. These are different from the no longer available vintage brown Saberfreak ones in that mine have a tapered and slightly thinner center profile. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

rps20170919_003725.jpg
rps20170919_003743.jpg
rps20170920_024143.jpg
rps20170920_024159.jpg

Please read the following very carefully.

I'm offering them in the following options:

Luke/Vader ANH 7 x 10cm USD$32

Luke ESB/TFA 6 x 10cm USD$30

Vader ESB/ROTJ 6 x 12.5cm USD$32

E-11 6 x 20cm USD$55

ROTJ EE3 12 x 25cm USD$110

One uncut roll 3. 7 meters USD$130

All stated prices include worldwide shipping by Registered Air Mail. Tracking number will be provided.

All these tracks are rough cut to the measurements above, so you would need to trim them to your desired length according to your build, file a glue channel on the underside (if so required), sand, prime and paint.

Payment is by Paypal only. To order, please send your total based on the set(s) you require to my Paypal at kalkamel@yahoo.com. Please remember to include your RPF name and a valid mailing address in the Paypal note when making payment. Once you have made payment, please reply to this post with the PayPal transaction ID and the t-tracks you ordered. I have created a Google document to show who has paid and what was ordered which I will link to this post for everyone's reference.

I will also be offering these on the Graflex Addicts FB page so only reply via the forum you're placing the order. DO NOT DOUBLE POST HERE AND ON FACEBOOK.

T-Tracks will be shipped within three (3) working days after receipt of payment.

As I said earlier, this is a LIMITED run. I've searched high and low and have only been able to find one shop that carries these in stock, and even then, the number is limited. Once these are finished, they will no longer be available anywhere. I will update everyone when the stock quantity reaches a critical level. For now, there should be sufficient to go around.

Another caveat I need to make: I am not claiming these to be 100% screen accurate. If that is what you want, I suggest you go for the ones offered by GINO or Roy (wannawanga.com). Their t-tracks have been reproduced based on meticulous research on the screen used ones so their accuracy is top notch. What I'm offering is the closest VINTAGE FOUND T-TRACKS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE to the ones used in the movies (previously, the closest was Saberfreak's but they are no longer available). So if you're building a vintage Graflex and want all vintage parts for it, my t-tracks are for you.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

EDIT: 21/9/2017: Google Docs link with order details is now up: T-TRACKS ORDER LIST FOR THE RPF AND THE GRAFLEX ADDICTS SUPPORT GROUP

EDIT: 25/9/2017: New pics!

How they would look like angled/notched and painted black (just to give you a rough idea, I'm not offering them finished).
rps20170926_025506.jpg
rps20170926_025532.jpg
rps20170926_025601.jpg
rps20170926_025616.jpg
Yes, I know the screws are humongous... that was all I had in ny toolbox. :p

T-tracks for E-11 and how easily they bend for insertion in the barrel holes.
rps20170926_025645.jpg
rps20170926_025706.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question: Do these have the same width/diameter base as the previous Saberfreak version or are they slightly narrower? I couldn't fully tell from the photos.

Payment sent for 1 x Luke ANH set. Transaction #6LJ22644XA955910V

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Could I get three sabers and an e-11 from a roll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One uncut roll is 370 cm. That should give you one set of E-11 grips and 4 sets of Luke ESB, or one set of E-11 and 3 sets of Luke ANH.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I mentioned in my post, they are not 100%, but they are the closest found vintage tracks available.

Payment of $32 sent for a set of Luke/Vader ANH t-tracks; transaction ID #0E304623HK636733G.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back