Found this at a rummage sale today...

7-11 Jedi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EDIT: Scroll Down for Pics of blaster....

I was at a rummage sale today and spotted this Daisy BB pistol laying on a table. I managed to pick it up for .99 cents.

Now I know it's not the correct model for the Jabba's Palace blaster (I've been researching it lately because I've been on a blaster kick) but I think with a little work I could use it as a base to make a sweet palace blaster. It won't be perfectly accurate but I think I can make it close enough that people will recognize it as such. I'm always in search of a bargain.. I'll probably post pics of the next couple weeks as I work on it.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/daisy.JPG[/image]

Cheers.

Mike

Hey many guns in the star wars universe for crying out loud.. making it similiar sounds great.. I got the correct gun..and they look similiar enough that I instantly knew what you bought it for..

i've had that bb gun for years and never thought of modding it at all...i might as well though...i'm apparantly not allowed to shoot mummers with it...skott (grumblegrumbledamnmummerspracticingonmystreetwheni'mtryingtosleepgrumblegrumble)

Wow. Blast from the past. I had that model BB gun when I was kid. Good memories...

That should make a fine blaster. As others have stated, there are a LOT of guns in the Star Wars universe. So what is it isn't 100% screen accurate.

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Feb 1 2006, 05:00 PM
daisy bb? what is that
[snapback]1173709[/snapback]​

Made by the company 'Daisy', it fires BB's (or Bee-Bee's)

I have that exact same gun, got it for free from a friend in about 1999.

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah, I'm actually modding it make it look more like a panther, and then I'm going to convert it. Pics coming later.

Cheers.

Mike

Originally posted by 7-11 Jedi@Feb 1 2006, 04:01 AM
EDIT: Scroll Down for Pics of blaster....

I was at a rummage sale today and spotted this Daisy BB pistol laying on a table.  I managed to pick it up for .99 cents. 

Now I know it's not the correct model for the Jabba's Palace blaster (I've been researching it lately because I've been on a blaster kick) but I think with a little work I could use it as a base to make a sweet palace blaster.  It won't be perfectly accurate but I think I can make it close enough that people will recognize it as such.  I'm always in search of a bargain..  I'll probably post pics of the next couple weeks as I work on it.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/daisy.JPG[/image]

Cheers.

Mike
[snapback]1173127[/snapback]​

Finished up a custom blaster with it today. Wasn't happy with it as a base for the Palace Blaster, so I just hacked it up, and used the guts to make a new barrel for it, and greeblied the hell out of it. The scope is a hardware one.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/custblast.JPG[/image]

Cheers.

Mike

That was used as a laser pistol in the 80's 3-d movie "Parasite", which had a young Demi Moore in it. It was dressed up with some plastic rods and got smashed early in the movie. The reason I remember it is because my brother had that same model at the time.

David.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back