Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMIC is gone and will never return. Those who did not get refunds have lost their money and MIMIC has stolen it. I think this has been going on for 5 years now.

If it makes you feel any better, even though it looked good...it was too stiff. My Abdominal piece cracked just by putting it on a couple of times and getting the yoke over my head cracked it. Finally had to cut the yoke along the center front. The legs and arms would have most likely had issues and been impossible to trim and or extend to fit most people other than those who met his exact measurements. As you know, he did not fit this armor to the individual. It was made by 1 mold and could fit a limited number of people.

My armor that I got from him is now only used for display...

Strange: he has not been on the forum for over a year, but still has a Premium Membership? Why would someone renew his yearly Premium Membership if he has abandoned the forum? (It could be that it's an automatic PayPal payment off course, and he just didn't notice...)

My last contact with him was Dec 3, 2021. He indicated that he would not disappear and that it will get done and photos would be sent. I followed up on Jan 18th but have not heard back. It's been 4.5 years now and I'm getting old and losing interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back