Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure the only reason he last posted was because he started another sale thread for a crystal skull!!
The guy has been a jerk messing everyone on the list around!

Ive asked mimic to update. Hes been working and putting in overtime but i believe that job is over soon. Hoping he can then work on our armor.

I cant comment on any other status other than that and he did respond to my emails... hoping he updates the thread officially.

Last edited:
100% agreed, this wont happen, the guy wont give photos .. updates.. nothing, hes a thief and a conman..simple!

I just logged in to check to see whatever happend with this haha. this is why I don't bother with joining in runs anymore. If you have something to sell i'll buy it but i'm not giving over money ahead a time for something you don't have ready to ship out. Doesn't matter if your outstanding member of the community with years of producing good ****, I've been burned by "go to"members as well that end up falling out.

I doubt I'll see my money from this returned, just write it off as a loss .

Granted in my many years in the hobby this is only the 3rd or 4th time in getting ripped off but just not worth it anymore to put down deposits or pay for things that aren't finished or ready to ship.

Lithiumus- care to post mim8cs contact info for everyone else listed and try to contact him again? Looks like we need to keep pressure on:/

it would be the twistedcortex email that was used for Paypal payment that he has been responding to me to. Although, I sent a couple of follow ups and had not heard anything since Sept 21st.

I cannot believe some of you are still waiting for this and thinking he will finish...I think it was 2 years ago he showed pictures of the remaining parts...he is never going to finish... you need to accept this and get your money back.[emoji1787]
I agree too with others... February 2017 start... almost 4 years for armour... that is nonsensical to say the least that this project is of any value or even real !

The really sad thing is that this project is not the only one hanging by the wayside on this website, plenty more members,, even long standing members are creating these long dragged out projects into a complete farce...

This needs to stop now...regardless of the current world situation... bloody well own it if you want to do it....

Yeah, too bad he didn't just find a way to transfer the molds to someone to finish. I would've taken it on. The first half was awesome. Was really looking forward to having it finished

Too bad talent is wasted like this. I own 3 props from MIMIC and quality indeed is best in class... Too bad we will probably never see more props of this maker. Talent was defenitely there. Honesty and communication is another story, apparently... :-(

I can say that he responded to me last week. Its not for me to post an update and i asked that he update the thread as soon as he could.

Just wanted to say he was not completely incommunicado...

Let's hope he will come through in the end. I really would not count on it, but I do hope so, just because of the talent he has as a prop-maker. I don't want to see such talent lost, due to bad seller-practices... :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back